The European Forth Modification Labortory
euroFORML '89 was held at the Neunkirchen am Brand, Germany, 13-15 October. A copy of the proceedings are available from Delta t.
- A Modular Approach to Robotic Control Systems, by Paul E. Bennett.
- Two Levels of Parallelism or A New Approach for Control Systems Design, by L. Blagoev, L. Nyagolova, B. Makaveev and E. Michailov.
- Software Development System USW or A Way to Think for Control Systems Design, by L. Blagoev, L. Nyagolova and B. Makaveev.
- Zug Power Station: An Application of Trainable Neural Nets, by John D. Carpenter.
- Memory Cards and Forth: An Update, by Paul Frenger.
- A Comparison of the Cooperative and Preemptive Concurrent Scheduling Algorithms, by Harvey Glass.
- XShell: A Cross-Development User Interface, by Roy Goddard.
- dbgx - The Harris RTX 2000 C Language Debugger, by Tom Hand.
- Module Forth, by Urich Hoffmann.
- An RTX Recompiler for On-Line Maintenance, by Jonathan Lee.
- A Vision of Transparency, by Stephen Pelc.
- A Databased Forth Introduction to a New Conception of Forth, by Frank Raschke.
- Interactive Remote Compilation for Development and Machine Integration, by Alan M. Robertson.
- The Development of an Ocean Bottom Seismograph (OBS) for Refraction Seismic Data Using a DAT-Recorder (Digital Audio Tape), by Karsten Roederer.
- Have Dot-IF Dot-ELSE Dot-THEN, by Klaus Schleisiek-Kern.
- Programming and Our View of Man, by Jens Storjohann.
- Some Experiences on Implementing Floating-Point in Forth, by Frank Stüss.
- RTX 4000, by Philip Koopman and Rick Van Norman.
- Object Oriented Menu Creating System for Interactive Forth Applications, by Konstantin Vassilev Vassilev.
- From Block Files To The Twentieth Century, by Andrew Waters.
- Not Screens Nor Files But Words, by Wolf Wejgaard.