The FORTH programming language and FORTH processors
euroFORTH '91 was held at the Casino of Mariánské
Láznè (Marienbad), Czechoslovakia, 11-13 October. A
copy of the proceedings are available
from Delta t, and have been
published with the FORML'92 conference proceedings. Several papers
are available online thanks to Ulrich Hoffmann, who scanned them.
- Controlling a large commercial laundry using Forth, by N. J. Nelson.
- A Research Resistance Welding Timer Using the RTX-2000 and ADSP-2100 Processors, by K. A. Osman and N. J. Holden.
- A FMS-Realisation in USW Object-Oriented Environment, by Lyubomir P. Blagoev.
- Forth Computer Based on Intel 8098, by Zuoping Chen and Keizheng Ding.
- A Simple Emulator for Forth Programming with Embedded Controllers, by Chavdar Levkov.
- Forth in Networking, by Bozhil R. Makaveev and Emil S. Mihailov.
- Forth Activities in the Soviet Union, by S. N. Baranoff.
- ANS Forth Update, by Mitch Bradley.
- Open Boot Firmware, by Mitch Bradley.
- Points of View:
- Why adapt to Forth?, by Roy Goddard.
- There are insufficiencies in Forth - Let's do something about it!, by Bengt Grahn.
- SMAN: The Ultimate Language Independent Programming Environment, by Bengt Grahn.
- Fat Forths and Invisible Technology, by S. Pelc.
- An Industrial Organisation Experiment Based on Property Rights in Computer Software, by David K. Walker.
- TRY A Simple Exception Handler, by Wolf Wejgaard.
- Beyond Forth:
- FOSM, A FOrth String Matcher, by Gordon Charlton.
- World's Slowest Maths Routines, by Gordon Charlton.
- OOF, and Object Oriented Forth, by M. Dahm.
- The DFF-System - A Databased Forth - Two Years Later, by Frank Stüss, Frank Raschke and Detlef Heid.
- Translator Writing System With Object Language Forth, by Mati Tombak.
- Object Oriented Extensions To Forth, by Rod Crawford.
- Forth Computer Aided Education system, by Zuoping Chen.
- Learn Forth by Forth, by Lozina Nyagolova and Todorova